Live Nation and Ticketmaster are coming together to celebrate Hispanic Heritage Month, which takes place from September 15 through October 15 in the U.S. By recognizing the vibrant cultures, traditions and contributions of Hispanic and Latin Americans, we aim to honor the numerous achievements and influences of these individuals across art and music.
Join us to learn about Latin music’s rich history and our commitment to celebrating Hispanic Heritage Month with exciting events that promote Latin music and culture.
The Story of Latin Music
Latin music is known for its diverse and captivating rhythms. It has its roots in a fusion of Indigenous, African and European musical traditions that have evolved over centuries in Latin America and the Caribbean. This fusion has given rise to various regional styles like salsa, cumbia, tango and regional Mexican music, each with its own unique flavor and cultural significance. In recent years, Latin music has gained immense popularity worldwide, captivating audiences everywhere. At Live Nation and Ticketmaster, we are committed to bringing you electrifying Latin music performances, ensuring you have seamless access to unforgettable live experiences.
Take a backstage pass with Latin Nation this Hispanic Heritage Month, and discover all you need to know about Mexican music:
Exciting Events Ahead
Here are some of the exciting events happening this month within Latin Nation, Live Nation Entertainment’s national Latino Employee Resource Group:
- Partnership with Modern Health to virtually celebrate the strength of Latinx communities, known for their close bonds, and explore how the power of community and joy fosters resilience and pride.
- Panel discussion in the NY office focusing on the impact of the Latin Boom on the entertainment industry, live events, tours and radio.
- Latin Nation artist showcase in the NY office, in collaboration with Ones to Watch, featuring Dominican-American singer La Cassandra.
- Special celebration in the Houston office, featuring authentic Mexican cuisine and live music by Texas rising star Ariel & The Culture
- Second annual “Mujeres Poderosas: Women in Music” panel series offering valuable insights into the journeys of influential women in the music industry.
“Hispanic Heritage Month holds a special place in our cultural calendar, serving as a powerful reminder of the rich tapestry that is the Latinx and Hispanic community. What truly sets this month apart for me is its recognition of the beauty that exists in our differences. Each country, each family, each person brings their own unique flavor to the broader meaning of what it means to be Latinx. Celebrating these differences is an opportunity for all of us to learn, grow, and appreciate the infinite possibilities that cultural diversity offers. I’m grateful we were able to do that across multiple cities this year with so many of our colleagues.”Drea Torres, Sr. Director, Global Product Marketing & Co-lead Latin Nation at Ticketmaster
Live Nation and Ticketmaster are proud to recognize the achievements and influences of Hispanic and Latin individuals, this month and every day.